Mommy took us over to our friends house and we played and played. I missed my nap so as soon as we made it home I fell fast asleep. Mommy said she left the room for a second and I fell backwards in my chair and didn't even wake up.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These are the sweetest pics! How hilarious that Corwin fell asleep in his chair tipped over!! Silly boy. I can't wait to meet Owen!!
3 comments:
These are the sweetest pics! How hilarious that Corwin fell asleep in his chair tipped over!! Silly boy. I can't wait to meet Owen!!
So cute! Corwin had to be pooped to sleep thru tipping over! Hope mommy got a nap too! Love to all, Gran
Love it!!! Can't believe Corwin fell asleep like that, miles has to be in his crib or car seat. Too cute!
Post a Comment